Monday, December 5, 2016

Another New Fic By Me



A young Sunset Shimmer, spending her first Hearth’s Warming in Canterlot as Princess Celestia’s personal student, comes to the terrible realization that there’s not going to be any snow for the holiday.

She decides to do something about it.

*****

That's right, the seasonal story I promised I'd clean up and post (you do read the above-the-review blurby bits of my posts, don't you?) is here!  I'm very happy with the way it came out, thanks in no small part to the excellent editing and advice offered by Pascoite.  Muchos kudos!

If you're interested in a short story about Sunset and Celestia's first Hearth's Warming as student and mentor, give it a look!  And please, let me know what you think, either here or in the story comments.  And, if you want to know a bit more about how this story came to be, check out my "how it got made" post on FiMFiction.  I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Damn it, Chris! I'm supposed to be going to bed, not reading. Suppose I could've read it already if I'd just checked EqD or this blog earlier, but I was actually reading some other fics at the time

    *10 minutes later*

    OK, that was a cute fic. I'd almost forgotten you were the author as I read it, which is weird considering how short it was

    ReplyDelete