Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Schedule Update

The last week has been pretty busy for me, and I'm battling a cold.  So, tomorrow's post will be a little late, probably in the 8-16 hours late range.  It'll still be there tomorrow, though, and that's what counts, right?

Also, I'm going to go check some of the comments from the last few days that I haven't made the time to read through yet.  Sorry about being even less responsive than usual--my excuse is "a potent cocktail of busyness, illness, forgetfulness, and poor time management skills."

Actually, that's a pretty apt description of my life in general.  A bit on the cynical side, maybe, but what it lacks in positivism I think it makes up in evocativeness.

1 comment:

  1. Just getting started on Dirk Gently's Hollistic Detection Agency. Will have an answer for you soon!

    ReplyDelete